- Amazing Program... For Hair Crisis and Foaming Formulas
- Beauty Inspiration - Infusing Sensory into Make-Up Removal/Cleansing
- Explore the States of Matter
- Holistic Beauty: Feeling Good is the New Looking Good
- I Am Active
- Inside-Out Ingredients to Enhance Beauty
- Mask Attack! Bring the Spa at Home for a Wellness Break
- MLPF™, Modern Lifestyle Protection Factors
- SEPITONIC™ M3 Glycation
- SEPITONIC™ M3.0: A Breath of Oxygen and Efficacy
- SEPITONIC™ M3: An Energetic Travel Into The Heart of The Cell
- SEPITONIC™ M3: Boost Activity with a Breath of Oxygen
- Seppic’s Anti Ageing Targeted Treatment
- Survive the City!: Antipollution
- Texture Wheel Beauty Concepts
MSDS / SDS
SEPPIC manufactures and distributes specialty ingredients such as excipients and actives for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. SEPPIC’s product list includes actives, emulsifiers, foaming agents, polymers, and texturizing agents. Their ingredients are used for a variety of desirable properties of anti-aging, slimming, antibacterial, moisturizing, purifying, soothing and more.
Where to Buy
SEPPIC makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for SEPITONIC™ M3.0
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Cupric gluconate (527-09-3)||Subscribe|
|Magnesium dihydrogen di-DL-aspartate (1187-91-3)||Subscribe|
|Zinc, bis(D-gluconato-O1,O2)- (4468-02-4)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number)||Retailer List|
|Cupric gluconate (527-09-3)||Login|
|Magnesium dihydrogen di-DL-aspartate (1187-91-3)||Login|
|Zinc, bis(D-gluconato-O1,O2)- (4468-02-4)||Login|