Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer
Stabylen 30 is a cross-linked acrylic polymer with enhanced lipophilic characteristics. It combines emulsifying properties with good thickening efficiency in a broad range of pH. Stabylen 30 provides very stable oil-in-water emulsions with any oil phase, without regard to HLB, even operating at room temperature. The emulsions formulated with Stabylen 30 exhibit very good stability along with an improved spreadability and a significant reduction of soapy feeling.
- Stabylen 30 Datasheet (English)
- Cosmetic Chemicals Fine Chemicals for Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Applications (English)
- New Appearance and Trends in Toiletries: The Role of Polymers (English)
- STABYLEN 30: The Strength Of Care (English)
- Application Table (English)
3V Group is a leader in the manufacturing of Cosmetic Industry chemicals that are well-known for their performance and premium quality. They have a wide range of products such as Synthetic Polymers (POLYGEL© and SYNTHALEN©), Preservatives and Antibacterials (ABIOL©), Conditioning Polymers (CONDITIONER©) and UV-filters (UVASORB©). They have continually been able to meet demanding requirements and new market demands by applying their experience and unique integration.