ALFOL 1618 Alcohol
Sasol Performance Chemicals makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
ALFOL 1618 Alcohol is a high purity ethylene-based cetearyl alcohol, equivalent to oleo-chemical alcohols. It is a white solid with a sweet pungent odor and is rapidly biodegradable. It can be used as is in personal care formulations or as feedstock for various chemical reactions.
Upgrade to Prospector Premium to view Compliance Highlights Learn More
Retailer Compliance Status
No retailer information is available at this time.
Regulatory & Advisory Status
Sasol Performance Chemicals develops and markets a broad portfolio of organic and inorganic commodity and speciality chemicals. Their business consists of three key business divisions: Organics, Advanced Materials and Wax. Their offices in 18 countries serve customers around the world with a multifaceted portfolio of state-of-the-art chemical products and solutions for a wide range of applications and industries.
- Transparent Water-Free Sunscreen Sprays without Ethanol
- A Formulation Concept For Transparent Shower Oils without Cocamide Dea
- Transparent Aqueous Cleansing Products with Caring Oils
- Sasol Raw Materials for Sunscreens
- Sasol Raw Materials for Color Cosmetics
- Surfactant Product Range
- LIAL, ALCHEM, ISALCHEM: C9-C17 Alcohols
- Raw Materials for Cosmetics
- Cosmetics Formulary
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.
- Viscosity Modifiers ~ Increasing
- Surfactants ~ Foam Boosters
- Stabilizers ~ Emulsion Stabilizers
- Opacifying / Pearlizing Agents
Chemical Class Categories
Where to Buy
Sasol Performance Chemicals
Are you a distributor who is interested in being listed here? Contact us!