A History of Concern for People and the Environment
Schülke Inc. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
Concern for the environment has become a “hot-button” topic over the last few years. Companies across most industries have begun to evaluate their environmental impact and are promoting their efforts in the area of sustainability.
Schülke & Mayr GmbH is a manufacturer of preservatives and multifunctional ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics Industry. Our brands euxyl®, sensiva®, effisin® and sensidin® safeguard the high quality of your cosmetic products. They include a broad range of products from preservatives to multifunctional additives. The liquid concentrates are easy to process and contain optimised combinations of various active ingredients and excipients that have been specially developed for the complex demands of cosmetic formulations.
- schülke inc. news! – Textured hair formulation guide now available
- schülke inc. news! – New clean, green, safe and effective preservatives
- Schülke Inc. News - Ecovadis BRONZE Medal for Sustainability
- Schülke news! – Schülke launches new US website
- HALAL CONTROL Certificate
- Schülke inc. Launches Tech-Direct Email
- Sustainability Report 2014
- Personal Care: Performance and Safety for Your Products
- Boosting the Antimicrobial Efficiency of Multifunctional Additives by Chelating Agents
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.