XIAMETER® MEM-0949 Emulsion
Amodimethicone (and) Trideceth-12 (and) Cetrimonium Chloride
XIAMETER® MEM-0949 Emulsion is a 35% cationic emulsion of an amine-functional silicone polymer. The amodimethicone actives are delivered in an opaque, low viscosity liquid with a neutral pH. This emulsion was developed as a conditioning additive for hair care products such as shampoos, conditioners, styling aids and hair colorants. This product provides easy formulation and good dilution stability. In hair care products, it reduces combing time on wet hair and does not give a heavy effect on dried hair.
- XIAMETER® MEM-0949 Emulsion Datasheet (English)
- Dow Corning Hair Care Product Selection Guide (English)
- Formulation Information- Beauty & Personal Care Applications (English)
- Silicones Simplified: Xiameter® From Dow Corning (English)
- XIAMETER® Brand Silicone Emulsions for the Personal Care Industry (English)
MSDS / SDS
Dow Corning Corporation, a global leader in silicone technology delivers trend-driven innovative specialty cosmetic ingredients that empower our customers to meet the demands of today’s consumers. Dow Corning offers more than 7,000 products and services via our Dow Corning® and XIAMETER® brands which are backed by extensive formulation expertise, leading-edge test methods and a global network of technical support deployed to serve you locally.