MSDS / SDS
- A Natural Solvent for Active Ingredients
- Improvements in Stick Deodorants and Roll-On Antiperspirants
- Moisturization and Consumer Sensory
- Potential for Boosting Preservative Efficacy
- Potential for Boosting Zinc Pyrithione (ZPT) Efficacy
- Zemea® Propanediol in a Broad Spectrum, Water Resistant, SPF 25+ Daily Facial Moisturizer
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products is a joint venture between DowDuPont, a global science innovator, and Tate & Lyle, a world-leading specialty ingredients and solutions company. DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products provides customers with a competitive advantage by offering improved, higher-performing ingredients from a petroleum-free, sustainable, and renewable source. For more information on Zemea® propanediol, visit http://www.zemea-performs.com to see the solutions we offer across a wide variety of markets and applications.
Where to Buy
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products
1 or more distributors or resellers exist for this product.Register to view distributors and resellers or login
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
CategoriesChemical Class Categories
UL's Supply Chain Information for Zemea® Propanediol
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) Compliance|
|CAS Name (Number) Retailer Compliant|