Dragoxat® 89 is an ester used as an attractive light emollient for modern skin care concepts. Its ester is made from the reaction of isononanoic acid and 2-ethylhexanol and is a low viscous dry emollient, it is a colorless clear liquid, neutral odor with high purity (98 -100%).
Symrise is a global supplier that produces fragrances and cosmetic ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. This company provides an extensive range of raw materials that are widely used in perfumes, shower and bathing products, skin and hair care, and deodorants. Key offerings include Actipone® Pueraria Root, Dragosine®, Emulsiphos®, Hydroviton® 24, Neo Heliopan® 357, and more.
- Symrise Goes Green Organically… (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 1-16] (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 17-36] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 1-23] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 24-47] (English)
- Botanicals (English)