Butylene Glycol (and) Pentylene Glycol (and) Hydroxyphenyl
SymCalmin® is a 5% solution of a synthetic avenanthramide that is used as an anti-irritant/anti-itch with anti-histaminic properties. Avenanthramides are the active components of oat, responsible for its anti-inflammatory/anti-itch properties. SymCalmin® is a 5 % solution of a synthetic avenanthramide, Dihydroavenanthramide D.
- SymCalmin® (English)
Symrise is a global supplier that produces fragrances and cosmetic ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. This company provides an extensive range of raw materials that are widely used in perfumes, shower and bathing products, skin and hair care, and deodorants. Key offerings include Actipone® Pueraria Root, Dragosine®, Emulsiphos®, Hydroviton® 24, Neo Heliopan® 357, and more.
- Symrise Goes Green Organically… (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 1-16] (English)
- Make-Up Trends [Pages 17-36] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 1-23] (English)
- Hair: Structure and Needs - Symrise Solutions [Pages 24-47] (English)
- Botanicals (English)