- Trivent PE-48 Datasheet (English)
- Emollients and Esters Properties and Applications (English)
- Our "Sun-Sational" Suncare Specialties Continue to Make Waves... (English)
- Specialty Ester Guide (English)
- Specialty Products for Skin Care Applications (English)
- Where Chemistry is Artistry (English)
ALZO International Inc. develops specialty emollient esters, specialty surfactants, urethane emollients and conditioners, and silicone elastomers for use Personal Care and Cosmetic formulations. With a reputation for innovation, Alzo’s emollient esters are a popular choice for formulators due to their low odor, low color and high purity. Many of Alzo’s products are derived from natural sources.
Where to Buy
ALZO International Inc.
ALZO International Inc. makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL Supply Chain Information for Trivent PE-48
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management.
An indispensible tool for formulators that delivers global regulatory information inside Prospector's product profile pages.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) & Document Compliance|
|Hexanoic acid, 2-ethyl-, 2,2-bis[[(2-ethyl-1-oxohexyl)oxy]methyl]-1,3-propanediyl ester (7299-99-2)||Login|