Aesculus Hippocastanum [Horse Chestnut] Seed Extract
Venocin® is a standardized extract obtained from the seeds of the Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) tree that contains 90% escin. Escin is a mixture of saponins that is known to help maintain healthy blood circulation and strengthen the capillaries and veins, reducing cellulitis and spider veins. Esculin inhibits enzymes such as hyaluronidase and collagenase, with potentially beneficial effects on the texture and appearance of the skin. This product also has wound healing effects and anti-inflammatory properties and can be used in topical formulations such as creams, lotions or gels.
- Venocin® Datasheet (English)
- Horsechestnut Extract 90% (Venocin 90%) (English)
- Venocin® (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
Sabinsa Cosmetics is a manufacturer of organic intermediates and fine chemicals for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Sabinsa’s fine chemicals are used in pure form and Sabinsa offers over fifty botanical extracts. Sabinsa’s products have application in skin care, hair care, oral care, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sunscreens, cellulitis support, immunocosmetics, botanical deodorants, and more.
- Sabinsa to Exhibit at New York Society of Cosmetics Chemists Suppliers Day Show Booth #633 (English)
- Sabinsa Awarded Four New US Patents: Patent Portfolio Total Climbs to 95 (English)
- Sabinsa Launches New, Nano-Free Water Soluble Curcumin Form: uC3 CLEAR™ (English)
- Sabinsa Cosmeceutical Product List (English)