Artonox™ (Artocarpus extract 95%)
Artonox™ (Artocarpus extract 95%) is obtained from the dried heartwood of Artocarpus lakoocha. It is standardized for Oxyresveratrol 95%, which is a analog of Resveratrol. Oxyresveratrol exhibits skin lightening potential by inhibiting tyrosinase and melanogenesis. It also has antioxidant properties that may also lend to the inhibition of melanin biosynthesis from ROS scavenging. This product also has anti-inflammatory properties. Artonox™ (Oxyresveratrol 95%) can be used in concentrations of 0.1% to 0.5% in anti-aging and skin lightening creams and lotions.
- Artonox™ (Artocarpus Extract 95%) (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
Sabinsa Cosmetics is a manufacturer of organic intermediates and fine chemicals for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Sabinsa’s fine chemicals are used in pure form and Sabinsa offers over fifty botanical extracts. Sabinsa’s products have application in skin care, hair care, oral care, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, sunscreens, cellulitis support, immunocosmetics, botanical deodorants, and more.
- Sabinsa to Exhibit at New York Society of Cosmetics Chemists Suppliers Day Show Booth #633 (English)
- Sabinsa Awarded Four New US Patents: Patent Portfolio Total Climbs to 95 (English)
- Sabinsa Launches New, Nano-Free Water Soluble Curcumin Form: uC3 CLEAR™ (English)
- Sabinsa Cosmeceutical Product List (English)