Naturally Mask Concept by BASF
- BASF Naturally Mask Video
- Brochure: Naturally Mask Concept by BASF
- Formulation: Powder to Paste Cooling Mask Base (Formulation #SC-US-18-34968-95) (1011183)
- Formulation: Serum to Sheet Algae Mask Base (Formulation #SC-US-18-34968-96) (1011184)
- Ingredient: Dermagenist™ BC10004
- Ingredient: DN-Age™ LS9827
- Ingredient: Laricyl™ LS 8865
- Ingredient: Oligolin™ BC10028
- Ingredient: Purisoft™ LS 9836
- Ingredient: Relipidium™ A00265
- Ingredient: Shadownyl™ Clear BC10112
- Ingredient: Speci'Men™ BC10001
BASF Care Creations makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
A face mask is a great way to take care of our skin - a special spa-like care in the comfort of our home. It’s no surprise face masks are the fastest growing category within the beauty and personal care market. At BASF, we created Naturally Mask – an interactive sandbox to let you explore mask creation in a fun, quick, and engaging way, featuring four of the top market trends and consumer needs – natural and of botanical origin, booster, customizable solutions, and do-it-yourself.
BASF Care Creations develops and produces a comprehensive portfolio of raw materials for the Personal Care industry such as effect pigments, emollients, complexing agents, neutralizers, setting polymers, conditioning polymers, rheology modifiers, UV filters, mild surfactants, solubilizers, emulsifiers, and solvents. These ingredients are ideal in color cosmetics and hair, oral, skin and sun care products.
The information presented here was acquired by UL from the producer of the product or material or original information provider. However, UL assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy of the information contained on this website and strongly encourages that upon final product or material selection information is validated with the manufacturer. This website provides links to other websites owned by third parties. The content of such third party sites is not within our control, and we cannot and will not take responsibility for the information or content.