Lubrizol Test Procedures
- Anionic Acrylate Copolymer Viscosity and Clarity of 1% Mucilage (English)
- Anionic Acrylate Copolymer Viscosity and Clarity of a 2% Mucilage (English)
- Crispness Test Method (English)
- Curl Snap Test Method (English)
- Fixate™ Freestyle Polymer Viscosity and Clarity of a 4.0% Mucilage (English)
- Flaking Test Method (English)
- Hair Tress Analysis After Receiving Shipment From IHI (English)
- Humidity Resistance of Treated Hair Tresses (English)
- Residual Monomer Testing by Gas Chromatography (English)
- Tack Test Method (English)
Lubrizol develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of specialty ingredients for skin care, hair care, bath &shower, surface, dish and fabric care. Their innovative technologies modify physical properties, enhance functional performance and ease of use and deliver aesthetic benefits to support key consumer product claims. They are dedicated to providing their customers with powerful, proven solutions so you can formulate with confidence™.
UL Supply Chain Information for Lubrizol Test Procedures
Prospector Tools: UL Supply Chain
As part of our never-ending quest to solve safety challenges, we are committed to providing you with the information and tools you need for smarter, and safer, supply chain management. Learn more.
Regulatory Information BETA
No regulatory information is available at this time.