Lubrizol Test Procedures
This is a collection of various test procedures from Lubrizol. The tests range from the viscosity and clarity of a product to their effectiveness in personal care products.
- Anionic Acrylate Copolymer Viscosity and Clarity of 1% Mucilage (English)
- Anionic Acrylate Copolymer Viscosity and Clarity of a 2% Mucilage (English)
- Crispness Test Method (English)
- Curl Snap Test Method (English)
- Fixate™ Freestyle Polymer Viscosity and Clarity of a 4.0% Mucilage (English)
- Flaking Test Method (English)
- Hair Tress Analysis After Receiving Shipment From IHI (English)
- Humidity Resistance of Treated Hair Tresses (English)
- Residual Monomer Testing by Gas Chromatography (English)
- Tack Test Method (English)
Lubrizol manufactures polymers, lanolin and lanolin derivatives, specialty silicones, emulsifiers and more for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. Lubrizol’s ingredients can be used for a variety of effects in formulations including thickening, stabilizing, increasing clarity, improving mildness, rheology, reducing irritation, improving foam quality, adding conditioning benefits, and increasing humidity resistance.