Propylene glycol Laurate (and) Ethylcellulose (and) Propylene Glycol Isostearate
EMULFREE® P is a lipid based stabilizer consisting of a synergistic association of ethylcellulose polymer with emollients. This is a specific raw material that can produce an intimate blend between an oily phase and a gelified aqueous phase when incorporated into the oily phase. It allows for the manufacture of surfactant-free emulsions.
- EMULFREE® P Datasheet (English)
- Cosmetic Sample/Literature Request Form (English)
- Emulfree (English)
- Gattefosse Active Texture Map (English)
- Personal Care Ingredients: Quick Reference Guide (English)
- Textures: The Art Of Formulation (English)
MSDS / SDS
- MSDS (English)
- Regulatory Data Sheet (English)
Gattefossé develops and manufactures specialty ingredients for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. They specialize in lipochemistry, biology, and extraction of cosmetic actives of vegetable origin and natural sources. Gattefossé also has expertise in the formulation of skin care products. Products have application in body lotions, sunscreens, cosmetic foundations, hair care and more.
- Gattefossé at in-cosmetics Barcelona (English)