- Calfoam 70 Series
- Calfoam® Ether Sulfates
- Personal & Pet Cleansing Formulas
- Pilot Chemical Co: We're going further with Earth Friendly High Performance Products
MSDS / SDS
- CALFOAM® Salt-Viscosity Curves
- Calfoams: What, Where & Why???
- Economy & Premium Shampoos
- Formulating Body Wash Products
- Formulating Personal And Pet Cleansers From Naturally Derived Surfactants - Part 2
- Formulating Personal And Pet Cleansers From Naturally Derived Surfactants - Part 3
- Formulating Personal And Pet Cleansers From Naturally Derived Surfactants - Part 4
- Hair Shampoos The Science & Art Of Formulation
Pilot Chemical provides a wide variety of anionic, nonionic, and amphoteric surfactant chemistries for the Personal Care and Cosmetics industry. Pilot’s surfactants have exceptionally high performance and purity and low color. The surfactants properties such as excellent foaming and cleansing capabilities and mildness in soaps, shampoos and conditioners, lotions, dental and skin care, and other applications.
Where to Buy
Pilot Chemical makes their documentation available in the regions indicated below:
UL's Supply Chain Information for Calfoam® ES-302
Supply chain information is an indispensible tool that delivers global regulatory and retailer information inside Prospector's product profile pages. Enhance your formulation work by adding this valuable information, as well as premium search facets, to your search interface with a Prospector subscription.
- Find compliance data quickly and easily.
- Track new rules as you research ingredients.
- Speed up innovation by knowing regulation up-front.
- Save money by avoiding last minute crises.
|CAS Name (Number) Compliance|
|Alcohols, C10-16, ethoxylated (68002-97-1)||Subscribe|
|Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-sulfo-.omega.-hydroxy-, C10-16-alkyl ethers, sodium salts (68585-34-2)||Subscribe|
|Sodium sulfate (solution) (7757-82-6)||Subscribe|
|CAS Name (Number) Retailer Compliant|
|Alcohols, C10-16, ethoxylated (68002-97-1)||Login|
|Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-sulfo-.omega.-hydroxy-, C10-16-alkyl ethers, sodium salts (68585-34-2)||Login|
|Sodium sulfate (solution) (7757-82-6)||Login|