Recorded February 7, 2019
Presented by EMS-GRIVORY
Join EMS-GRIVORY, a Swiss-based materials technology leader for water management systems, to gain insight into EMS-GRIVORY’s solutions and assess them against your current and future product requirements.
This webinar will cover:
- Case applications in heating, metering, filtration, pump, flow control, plumbing fixtures, and other water management applications.
- What sets EMS-GRIVORY apart from other suppliers, and where their materials and services bring the most value.
- Common concerns with conventional nylons in the US market.
This presentation is intended for engineering and other professionals in the water management field who:
- Work with engineered plastics such as PA66, PPE, PPS, and PSU and would like to know what better might look like.
- Value expertise in their specialty and keeping their knowledge up to date.
- Are concerned with part quality when replacing metals.
- Have reservations towards using nylons in their market.
Download the slides
Contact the Presenters / Ask a Question
The views, opinions and technical analyses presented here are those of the author or advertiser, and are not necessarily those of ULProspector.com or UL. The appearance of this content in the UL Prospector Knowledge Center does not constitute an endorsement by UL or its affiliates.
All content is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced without prior authorization from UL or the content author.
The content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. While the editors of this site may verify the accuracy of its content from time to time, we assume no responsibility for errors made by the author, editorial staff or any other contributor.
UL does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness or completeness of the content. UL does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of sites listed or linked to in any content.
5 Responses to “Measurable Benefits of Specialty Nylons in Water Management Structural Applications and Metal-to-Plastic Solutions”
Thanks for the opportunity!
I`m interested in viewing this webinar.
Att; Paulo Monteiro
I would like to register for this Webinar.
We currently purchase Grilamid LV-43 for a customer part, but the long lead time has caused problems in fulfilling orders in a timely way. Is there an alternative material that is more readily available??
I would like to have the presentation through e-mail.
thank you for your comment and sharing your concerns.
Would be great if you could send me an email ([email protected]) with your contact, in order to follow up.
Thank you again