CYCOLOY™ Resin MC8100 - Americas
Access the complete datasheet details for CYCOLOY™ Resin MC8100 - Americas when you create your free account with Prospector. You’ll find complete information on physical, mechanical and hardness specs.
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion vs. Temperature (ASTM E831)
- Instrumented Impact (Energy) (ASTM D3763)
- Instrumented Impact (Load) (ASTM D3763)
- Tensile Creep (ASTM D2990)
- Tensile Fatigue
- Tensile Stress vs. Strain (ASTM D638)
- Thermal Conductivity vs. Temperature (ASTM E1530)
- Viscosity vs. Shear Rate (ASTM D3835)
Find specific processing information for CYCOLOY™ Resin as well as general information for the Polycarbonate + ABS generic family. Register or Sign In for more information.
Where To Buy
You can purchase CYCOLOY™ Resin MC8100 - Americas from 3 distributors or manufacturers. Register or Sign In for more information.
Find UL Yellow Cards
UL's Yellow Cards are a globally recognized safety and quality guarantee, a certified demonstration of how plastics have met a specific set of performance credentials.
Find solutions, not just materials.
When you join Prospector, you leverage the dynamic tools and features to find solutions fast.Register Today