ULTEM™ Resin 4001 - Americas
Access the complete datasheet details for ULTEM™ Resin 4001 - Americas when you create your free account with Prospector. You’ll find complete information on physical, mechanical and hardness specs.
E121562 - SABIC INNOVATIVE PLASTICS US L L CDownload Document
Brochure - ULTEM™ & EXTEM™ Resin for Mobility Industry (Chinese)Download Document
View 6 more documentsDownload More Documents
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion vs. Temperature (ASTM E831)
- Elastic Modulus vs. Temperature (ASTM D4065)
- Flexural DMA (ASTM D5023)
- Specific Heat vs. Temperature (ASTM E1269)
- Tensile Creep (ASTM D2990)
- Tensile Fatigue
- Tensile Stress vs. Strain (ASTM D638)
- Thermal Conductivity vs. Temperature (ASTM E1530)
Find specific processing information for ULTEM™ Resin as well as general information for the Polyether Imide generic family. Register or Sign In for more information.
Where To Buy
You can purchase ULTEM™ Resin 4001 - Americas from 5 distributors or manufacturers. Register or Sign In for more information.
Find UL Yellow Cards
UL's Yellow Cards are a globally recognized safety and quality guarantee, a certified demonstration of how plastics have met a specific set of performance credentials.
Find solutions, not just materials.
When you join Prospector, you leverage the dynamic tools and features to find solutions fast.Register Today