Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene (AES)
Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene (AES) - Composed of acrylonitrile, ethylene and styrene, acrylonitrile ethylene styrenes (AES) are opaque, amorphous terpolymers. Though similar to acrylonitrile butane styrene (ABS), their weather and UV resistance make AES plastics excellent for outdoor applications, such as automotive exterior and interior parts, indoor and outdoor household goods and electrical components. Other acrylonitrile ethylene styrene features include low friction, high impact resistance, high rigidity and flame retardancy.
When you sign in to Prospector, you can leverage our database to find the materials and technical data you need to speed the product development cycle. Analyze technical data on more than 100,000 resin and plastic materials. Contact any of the hundreds of global suppliers and distributors directly for pricing and sourcing.
Find solutions, not just materials.
When you join Prospector, you leverage the dynamic tools and features to find solutions fast.Register Today
- Automotive Applications (10)
- Consumer Applications (4)
- Electrical/Electronic Applications (4)
- Industrial Applications (4)
- Automotive Exterior Parts (3)
- Outdoor Applications (2)
- Automotive Interior Parts (1)
- Blow Molding Applications (1)
- Building Materials (1)
- General Purpose (1)
- 5 more...
- Good Weather Resistance (18)
- High Heat Resistance (7)
- High Flow (6)
- High Impact Resistance (6)
- UV Resistant (5)
- Medium Impact Resistance (4)
- Flame Retardant (3)
- Good Impact Resistance (3)
- Good Stiffness (3)
- Excellent Weather Resistance (3)
- 8 more...