Advertising and Marketing Class Action Defense
Venable, LLP permite seus documentos disponíveis nas regiões indicadas abaixo:
Class action lawsuits against advertisers and marketers are on the rise and they pose significant threats to their brands and their businesses. Successfully defending these cases requires mastery of the issues and complexities that are unique to class action litigation, as well as the procedural nuances in courts and jurisdictions around the country.
Venable is widely recognized as one of the nation’s most highly regarded advertising and marketing law practices. We defend clients against class action claims alleging violation of state and federal deceptive trade practices, false advertising, unfair competition and other consumer protection statutes. Our experience ranges from achieving precedent-setting U.S. Supreme Court victories, acting in relation to federal appellate decisions, and defending class actions in state and federal court.
Venable, LLP law firm specializes in corporate and business law, intellectual property, regulatory and government affairs, and complex litigation. One of America’s top law firms, Venable’s broad capabilities and experience cover a variety of organization types and industries, such as the Food and Beverage Industry, in which it offers counsel with advertising and marketing litigation and FDA regulation compliance.
Documentos da Empresa
- IP Protection for Natural Products, Ingredients & Nutraceuticals (Inglês)
- Meet our People: John G. Moore (Inglês)
- Meet our People: Gregory J. Sater (Inglês)
- Introduction to Food and Drug Law: Dietary Supplements (Inglês)
- Introduction to Food and Drug Law: Cosmetics, Food Additives (Inglês)
- Meet our People: Todd A. Harrison (Inglês)
- Meet our People: Jeffrey D. Knowles (Inglês)
- Meet our People: Daniel S. Silverman (Inglês)
- Meet our People: Claudia A. Lewis (Inglês)
A informação aqui apresentada foi adquirida pela UL através do fabricante do material. A UL faz um esforço considerável para assegurar a veracidade desta informação. Todavia, a UL não assume nenhuma responsabilidade de valor pelas informações e o encoraja com bastante ênfase que ao final da seleção os dados sejam validados com o fornecedor do material.