Epoxy Acrylic Resin B-156
Guangzhou Bossin Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Epoxy Acrylic Resin B-156 is a Bisphenol-A type epoxy acrylic resin that has been modified with an aliphatic acid. This product appears as a clear liquid. It can be used in PCB inks, silk-screen and offset printing ink applications, and as a UV varnish for paper, plastic, wood, metal and vacuum coating applications.
Guangzhou Bossin Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. is a company specializing in UV resin research and development, production and sales of state-level high-tech enterprises and private high-tech enterprises in Guangdong Province , China Association radiation curing unit. The company's existing products of UV stable resins has eight series of nearly 100 brands that can be used as a UV varnish for a variety of plastic and plastic paint applications, as well as in PVC sheet coatings, wood floor and cabinetry panel UV coatings, and in UV inks.
- Coating Types for Undefined Applications ~ Varnish
- Coating Types for Undefined Applications ~ UV / EB Curable Coatings
- Wood & Furniture Coatings ~ Topcoats / Lacquers
- Wood & Furniture Coatings ~ Stains / Varnish
- Plastic Coatings ~ Topcoats / Lacquers
- Other Industries / Applications ~ Vacuum Plating
- Other Industries / Applications ~ Inks
- Other Industries / Applications ~ Paper Coatings
- Metal Coatings ~ Topcoats
Guangzhou Bossin Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.