Nebores® SP 252-70 D MV
Nebores® SP 252-70 D MV is an air-drying, long oil alkyd resin based on pentaerythritol-esterified soya bean oil. It provides good colour stability, body & flow, brushability, and durability, along with excellent pigment wetting properties. This product finds application in decorative and do-it-yourself paints, wood and metal finishes, anti-corrosive paints, structural steel paints, marine paints, and exterior wall paints.
Necarbo is a well-known producer, marketer, seller, and distributor of raw materials and semi-manufactured products for the Paint & Coatings industry. They offer a high level of service to suit their customers' needs. The company's portfolio includes alkyd resins, PVAc dispersions, acrylic resins and dispersions, polyurethane dispersions, additives, and pigments.
- Wood & Furniture Coatings ~ Topcoats / Lacquers
- Metal Coatings ~ Topcoats
- Marine Coatings ~ Topcoats
- Industrial / Maintenance / Protective Coatings ~ Preventive / Protective ~ Anti-corrosion
- Architectural / Construction Coatings ~ Exterior / Interior Wall ~ Topcoats