Coadis™ 234 K
Coatex an Arkema Group目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Coadis™ 234 K is a synthetic versatile dispersant for waterborne systems. Its use is recommended for a wide application field, including flat to glossy dispersion paints, thick film coating and plasters, and also organic pigment pastes (e;g. carbon black dispersion).
With over 40 years of experience, COATEX is a world-leading producer of waterborne rheology additives for low VOC aqueous coating formulations. We offer a full range of solutions for the control of formulation stability with dispersing agents and the fine-tuning of the desired rheological profile with all types of thickeners. COATEX is fully dedicated to enhance paint’s performance across the entire value chain, production, storage, application behavior, final performance and economics. COATEX offers sustainable additives for an healthy environment (Solvent free, APEO free, heavy metal free and zero VOC solutions. Flexible and reliable partner, COATEX proposes a complete portfolio of additives combined with research and regional application labs plus the cross-technology expertise of the ARKEMA Group within Paints & Coatings.
With manufacturing facilities strategically located in the U.S., Brazil, France, China, and Netherlands, products and technical support are available to customers wherever they are located.
- Acrylic Thickeners for Rheology Optimisation (英语)
- European Coatings Show 2019, Coatex team is about to unveil its latest rheological solutions (英语)
- Chinacoat 2018: Coatex Showcases Its New Waterborne Additives (英语)
- 2018 中国涂料展: Coatex 将隆重推出其新的水性添加 剂
- Video: Innovative Solutions for House Coatings (英语)
- Video: Innovative Solutions for Construction Coatings (英语)
- Video: Innovative Solutions for Automotive Coatings (英语)
- Add Drops of Vitamins to your Formulations (英语)
- ECS 2017: Coatex team is underway! (英语)
Coatex an Arkema Group