Bel'ase B 2030
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Bel'Ase B 2030 is an enzymatic preparation of xylanase obtained from Bacillus subtilis and amylase obtained from Aspergillus oryzae for use in bakery applications. It is especially designed as a flour supplement in mills and can also be used in dough conditioners.
Beldem is a producer and supplier of various food and feed ingredients worldwide. Strategic developments within the company have led it to grow and expand their product portfolio over the years. They offer emulsifiers, enzymes, sourdoughs, yeast, and yeast extract for numerous applications, such as animal feed, bakery products, beverages, chocolates, dairy, and meat processing.
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers
- Additives ~ Food Enzymes ~ Hydrolases ~ Glycosidase ~ Xylanase
- Additives ~ Food Enzymes ~ Hydrolases ~ Glycosidase ~ Amylase
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies