BEST Pale Ale
- Datasheet (英语)
- Malt Fact Sheet (英语)
- BESTMALZ AG DE-ÖKO-024 (英语)
- EnMS Certificate (英语)
- HACCP Certificate (英语)
- Kosher Certificate (英语)
- Malthouse Kreimbach QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim SGS Certificate (德语)
- Palatia Malz GmbH DE-ÖKO-024 (德语)
- Palatia Malz SGS Certificate (德语)
- QM Certificate (英语)
BEST Pale Ale is a base malt produced from carefully selected grains of quality spring barley. It deepens the light "golden" color of top-fermented beers, creating a pleasant flavor. It also forms an enzyme-rich foundation for intensive colored beer styles. This product is excellent for brewing many different styles of British pale ales as well as for brewing Kölsch beer.
BESTMALZ AG is a supplier of malt ingredients used in the Food & Beverage industry. To ensure exceptional quality, this organization sources and processes two-row summer barley and wheat from southwest Germany’s top growing areas. The resulting premium malted grains are ideal for brewing applications. BESTMALZ offers a wide range of malts, including Pilsen, Heidelberg, Vienna, and Pale Ale.
- Grains, Flours, Fiber & Cereal Based Ingredients ~ Cereal Products (Grain Products) ~ Malts ~ Barley