BEST Munich Dark
- Datasheet (英语)
- Malt Fact Sheet (英语)
- BESTMALZ AG DE-ÖKO-024 (英语)
- EnMS Certificate (英语)
- HACCP Certificate (英语)
- Kosher Certificate (英语)
- Malthouse Kreimbach QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim SGS Certificate (德语)
- Palatia Malz GmbH DE-ÖKO-024 (德语)
- Palatia Malz SGS Certificate (德语)
- QM Certificate (英语)
BEST Munich Dark is a base malt produced from select, quality spring barley grains. The dark version of BEST Munich, it delivers good process-ability and solubility, as well as even more intensified colors and strengthened malt aroma. This product is ideal for use in darker beer styles, including Alt, brown ale, dark ale, wheat, stout, dark lager, and bock varieties.
BESTMALZ AG is a supplier of malt ingredients used in the Food & Beverage industry. To ensure exceptional quality, this organization sources and processes two-row summer barley and wheat from southwest Germany’s top growing areas. The resulting premium malted grains are ideal for brewing applications. BESTMALZ offers a wide range of malts, including Pilsen, Heidelberg, Vienna, and Pale Ale.
- Grains, Flours, Fiber & Cereal Based Ingredients ~ Cereal Products (Grain Products) ~ Malts ~ Barley