BEST Organic Pilsen Malt
- Datasheet (英语)
- Malt Fact Sheet (英语)
- BESTMALZ AG DE-ÖKO-024 (英语)
- EnMS Certificate (英语)
- HACCP Certificate (英语)
- Kosher Certificate (英语)
- Malthouse Kreimbach QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim SGS Certificate (德语)
- Palatia Malz GmbH DE-ÖKO-024 (德语)
- Palatia Malz SGS Certificate (德语)
- QM Certificate (英语)
BEST Organic Pilsen Malt is a base malt produced from selected grains of quality organic spring barley. It is characterized by low protein levels, high extract content, light color, and high enzymatic activity. Providing a fresh and rounded taste, this product is ideal for use in a wide variety of barley malt-based beer applications, including pilsners, lagers, ales, and Kölsches.
BESTMALZ AG is a supplier of malt ingredients used in the Food & Beverage industry. To ensure exceptional quality, this organization sources and processes two-row summer barley and wheat from southwest Germany’s top growing areas. The resulting premium malted grains are ideal for brewing applications. BESTMALZ offers a wide range of malts, including Pilsen, Heidelberg, Vienna, and Pale Ale.
- Grains, Flours, Fiber & Cereal Based Ingredients ~ Cereal Products (Grain Products) ~ Malts ~ Barley