BEST Melanoidin Light
- Datasheet (英语)
- BEST Melanoidin Light (英语)
- BESTMALZ AG DE-ÖKO-024 (英语)
- EnMS Certificate (英语)
- HACCP Certificate (英语)
- Kosher Certificate (英语)
- Malthouse Kreimbach QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim QS Certificate (德语)
- Malthouse Wallertheim SGS Certificate (德语)
- Palatia Malz GmbH DE-ÖKO-024 (德语)
- Palatia Malz SGS Certificate (德语)
- QM Certificate (英语)
BEST Melanoidin Light is a base malt produced from quality spring barley that contains an appreciable amount of dextrins and Maillard products. It is used in brewing to emphasize the rich taste and flavor stability of beer, as well as give a fuller flavor and slightly reddish color. This product is ideal for use in dark, stout, bock, amber, and Alt beer varieties, as well as Scottish and Irish red ales.
BESTMALZ AG is a supplier of malt ingredients used in the Food & Beverage industry. To ensure exceptional quality, this organization sources and processes two-row summer barley and wheat from southwest Germany’s top growing areas. The resulting premium malted grains are ideal for brewing applications. BESTMALZ offers a wide range of malts, including Pilsen, Heidelberg, Vienna, and Pale Ale.
- Grains, Flours, Fiber & Cereal Based Ingredients ~ Cereal Products (Grain Products) ~ Malts ~ Barley