Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Foodchem International Corporation目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) appears as a yellow to orange crystalline powder. It is one of the thirteen necessary vitamins for human body and a member of vitamin B group. This product is often used as a fortifier in baby foods, breakfast cereals, pastas, sauces, processed cheese, fruit drinks, vitamin-enriched milk products, and some energy drinks.
Foodchem International Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of food ingredients and additives used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company focuses on producing a comprehensive range of preservatives, antioxidants, emulsifiers, phosphates, flavorings, sweeteners, amino acids, plant extracts, and more. Key offerings include Acesulfame-K, Guar Gum, Neotame, and so on.
- Amino Acids, Phytochemicals, Nucleotides & Nutrients ~ Vitamins ~ Water Soluble Vitamins ~ B Group Vitamins ~ Riboflavins
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Baby Food / Infant Food
Foodchem International Corporation