Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC)
- Data Sheet (英语)
Fooding Group Limited目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) is a white to slightly yellow flocculent fiber powder that is odorless, tasteless and non-toxic. It is a soluble in both cold and hot water. Carboxymethyl Cellulose is used in the food and beverage industry as a thickener, specifically for thickening ice creams, canned foods, jams, syrups, sherbets, desserts, and drinks.
Fooding Group Limited is a global supplier of food additives and raw materials used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company concentrates on providing a wide array of thickeners, vitamins, wheat series, nutrition enhancers, colorants, oils, herbal extracts, fruit powders, acidity regulators, and more. Most of these products are sold to food processors and manufacturers.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Sorbet and Water-based Frozen Products
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
Fooding Group Limited