Citric Acid Monohydrate
- Data Sheet (英语)
Fooding Group Limited目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Citric Acid Monohydrate is a colorless crystal that is odorless soluble in water, and has a strong acidic taste. It is used in the food and beverage industry as a souring and flavoring agent as well as a fat antioxidant, specifically for use in cold drinks, soft drinks, candy's, cookies, canned foods, jams, and fruit juices.
Fooding Group Limited is a global supplier of food additives and raw materials used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company concentrates on providing a wide array of thickeners, vitamins, wheat series, nutrition enhancers, colorants, oils, herbal extracts, fruit powders, acidity regulators, and more. Most of these products are sold to food processors and manufacturers.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
Fooding Group Limited