No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Acerola is a fruit that has an average Vitamin C content around 1500 mg per 100g. This product is a bright red, round to oblate, cherry-like fruit but with 3 lobes, and is very sour but with a distinguished flavor and aroma. The pulp is juicy, occasionally nearly sweet, with a delicate flavor and slight apple note. Acerola has applications in jams, jellies, syrups, ice cream, jello, juice, soft drinks, nectar, gummy candies, fruit preserves, nutraceuticals, and yogurt.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Berries and Other Small Fruits ~ Acerola Berries
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Food / Dietary/ Nutritional Supplements
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Chilled and Shelf Stable Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews