No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Blackcurrant is a very sweet and sharp tasting berry that has high natural vitamin C content. It is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a very rare essential fatty acid. This product has applications in jam, jelly, ice cream, juice, liqueur, cordial, meat dishes, sauces, and desserts.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Berries and Other Small Fruits ~ Blackcurrants
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Alcoholic Drinks - Spirits
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts