No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Cherry is a roughly round, pale to dark red fruit with smooth and shiny skin. It contains flavonoids that act as antioxidants, and has applications in juices, jellies, fruit salads, fruit cocktails, cakes, cookies, breads, pie fillings, desserts, muffins, pastries, sauces, jams, beverages, and snacks.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Stone Fruits ~ Cherry
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Snack Foods
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla