No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Grapefruit is a fruit similar to an orange but a little larger with red, white, or pink flesh. Its flavors range from highly acidic and somewhat bitter to sweet and tart, and it has phytochemicals, vitamin C, pectin fiber, and lycopene. This product has applications in salads, salsas, juices, breads, pie fillings, beverages, cookies, and cakes.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Citrus Fruits ~ Grapefruit
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla