No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Tangerine is an orange or red colored citrus fruit that is similar to an orange but smaller and less sour or tart. It contains vitamin C, folate, beta-carotene, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. This product has applications in salads, desserts, juices, dressing, glazes, cakes, sauces, bread, muffins, and beverages.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Citrus Fruits ~ Mandarin ~ Tangerine
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla