No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Calamansi is a small, round fruit with an inviting odor of a tangerine, a sour taste, and a very thin green or orange colored peel. It has applications in teas, juices, beverages, cookies, cakes, salads, and syrups.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits
- Beverages ~ Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Beverages
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies