No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Carambola (Starfuit) is a crunchy, slightly tart, acidic, sweet fruit with a slightly tough outer skin ranging from yellow to green and a tangy light yellow flesh. It has applications in sauces, beverages, relish, bread, salads, snacks, soup, jam, and cake.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Starfruit
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla