No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Cashew is a juicy but somewhat astringent fruit that consists of a nut and an apple underneath that is yellowish and red. It contains Iron, Potassium, Calcium, and Vitamins A and C. It has applications in salads, yogurt, sauces, salad dressings, curry, pie, cake, beverages, snacks, jams, syrups, and candy.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Nuts, Seeds and Kernels ~ Nuts ~ Cashew Nuts
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Nut Spreads
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies