No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Curuba is a yellow-orange fruit that looks somewhat like a straight, small banana with rounded ends and contains a sweet edible orange-colored pulp with black seeds. It has applications in juice, beverages, desserts, ice cream, pie, spiced relish, sauce, jam, jelly, and fruit salad.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Savoury Vegetable Spreads
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies