No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Guava is a sweet, soft, creamy fruit with white, pink, yellow, or red flesh and a musky odor. It contains Calcium and Vitamins A, B, and C, and has applications in glazes, pastries, beverages, cookies, cake, sauces, dressing, salads, and pie.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Guava
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies