No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Jackfruit is a large fruit with sweet yellow sheaths around the seeds that have a taste similar to pineapple but milder and less juicy. It has applications in smoothies, milkshakes, curry, soups, cookies, jelly, cheesecake, custard, salads, and meat entrees.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Jackfruit
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies