No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Lychee is a sub-tropical fruit tree that bears a luscious fruit with red, roughly-textured rind. It has a layer of sweet, translucent white flesh on the inside, rich in vitamin C, with a texture somewhat similar to that of a grape. This product has applications in dip, glazes, salsa, sauces, beverages, bread, muffins, desserts, salads, dressings, main dishes, and soups.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Lychee
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dips
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla