No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Papaya is an amber to orange fruit with a creamy, fragrant, taste similar to pineapple and peach. It is rich in papain, and has applications in meat tenderizers, sauces, salsa, salads, jam, chicken, and pie.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Papaya
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies