No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Passion Fruit is a bright yellow or dark purple fruit with an appealing, musky, guava-like, sweet/tart to tart flavor. It is rich in vitamin C and a good source of vitamin A, iron, dietary fiber, and potassium. This product has applications in juices, fruit salads, yogurt, cake, cookies, butter, beverages, jelly, cheesecake, and pudding.
IngredienTrade/ Fruit-ING imports Natural Aromas, Frozen Vegetables and Fruits, Concentrates, Purees and Juices from more than 50 countries. Their product groups include Vegetables, Tropical Fruits, Temerate, Teas/Extracts and Super Fruits. The actual products include but are not limited to Pumpkin, Cucumbers, Rose Apple, Prickly Pear, Raspberry, Honeydew, Sesame, Ginger, Pomegranate and Acerola.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Passion Fruit
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Salads
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Butter & Butter Spreads
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies