Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate
- Data Sheet (英语)
Reephos Chemical Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate is a white crystal or power, soluble in water. It acts as a buffer, leaven, modifier, emulsifier, nutrient and canning preservative in foods. Sodium acid pyrophosphate is used in cooking to shorten the fermentation time of cakes, crackers and pies. However, it increases the fermentation speed in roasted food items, such as pizza breads. It is also used in noodles, potato products, syrups, canned and processed seafood.
Reephos Chemical Co., Ltd. is a leading producer and exporter in gelling agents, thickeners, some kinds of minerals, blending phosphates and food grade phosphates which are widely used in all kinds of food processing such as: Sea-food, Shrimp, Nutritional supplements, Beverages, Noodles, Coffee, Cheese, Milk and Ham and Sausages.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Grain Mill Products ~ Gnocchi, Dumplings
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Pizzas
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Pastry Dishes, Pies / Quiches / Sausage Rolls
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato
- Bakery Products ~ Pizza
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies
- Bakery Products ~ Refrigerated and Frozen Bakery Products, Dough
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
Reephos Chemical Co., Ltd.