- Data Sheet (英语)
Finamul (90) (Distilled Monoglycerides) is creamish white powder, with a neutral fatty odor and taste. Finamul (90) is produced from raw materials derived from vegetable origin. Finamul (90) acts as an emulsifier for food products, and it is used in ice creams, cookies, biscuits, chocolates, toffees, margarine, peanut butter, baked goods, fudges, butter, cheese products and pasta products.
Fine Organics is a leading producer of specialty additives for many industries including food and several other specialty applications. The additives that are produced by Fine Organics for the food industry fall under either Specialty Products (6 products), Emulsifiers (20 products) or Anti-fungal agents/Preservatives (2 products). They cater to the needs of chocolate, confectionery, pasta, noodles, soft drink, dairy, biscuit, ice-cream and bakery manufacturers.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Margarine
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Nut Spreads
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies