Niutang Europe B.V.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K) is a white, odorless, water-soluble, free flowing powder with an intensely sweet taste. A 3% solution of this product is approximately 200 times sweeter than sucrose. Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K) is most commonly used as an artificial sweetener in soft drink, juice, ice cream, chewing gum, hard candy, pudding, gelatin, and yogurt applications.
Niutang Europe B.V. is an international manufacturer and marketer of food additives used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company produces a wide range of sweeteners and vitamins for use in beverages, baked goods, dairy products, canned foods, and dietary supplements. Featured products include Sucralose, Aspartame, Folic Acid, Stevia (Reb-A), Erythritol, Monk Fruit, and more.
- Additives ~ Sweeteners ~ Non-nutritive Sweeteners ~ Artificial Non-nutritive Sweetener ~ Acesulfame Potassium
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
Niutang Europe B.V.