Raw Cane Sugar
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Raw Cane Sugar is made from sugar cane sustainably grown in Malawi, Africa. It is a high quality, natural sugar produced from freshly squeezed sugar cane juice. This natural evaporated cane juice is produced from the first crystallization of African cane juice to lock in the sugar's natural flavor. Raw Cane Sugar has a distinctive color and flavor produced by keeping the sugar cane molasses in and around the crystals. It is not blended, colored or chemically refined. This product is a golden-colored Turbinado sugar with large sparkling crystals and a rich aroma. It can be used in cakes, cookies, muffins, crumbles and pies. Raw Cane Sugar can also be sprinkled on cereal, fruit, and mixed into tea and coffee. Raw Cane Sugar is naturally gluten-free, Non GMO Project Verified, vegan, and kosher. Use as a one-for-one replacement for refined white and brown sugars.
Wholesome Sweeteners is the country's head supplier of great tasting, ethically and environmentally responsible and sustainable sweeteners in the USA. The sweeteners are Organic, Fairtrade Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, most noteworthy quality sugars, syrups, and nectars, all produced using nature's best assets.
- Beverages ~ Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fresh Marketed Produce (Washed, Cut, Diced, Waxed)
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products ~ Pie Crust, Pies
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies