Soya Lecithin Liquid "P"
Soya Lecithin Liquid "P" is made from Non-GMO soybeans and is a brownish viscous oil with a characteristic odor. It is a vital, multi-functional active substance used in manufacturing a variety of food products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, health care, and animal feeds. This product is often used in chocolate products, margarine, ice cream, icings, and infant formulas.
Sonic Biochem specializes in manufacturing and marketing soya ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company provides Non-GMO products such as Soya Protein Isolate, Lecithin Powder, Defatted Soya Flour/Flakes, Soya Protein Concentrate, Textured Soya Protein, and more. Most of these ingredients are widely used in baked goods, cereal products, infant formulas, and beverages.
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Margarine
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Shortening, Lard
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Infant Milk Formula